We are thrilled to back running Easter Clubs at Sydenham High School. Thank you to everyone who joined us online. We had an amazing time creating films with you but we can't wait to get back to classes in person (and seeing your feet!)
Easter Clubs are now fully booked. Bookings are now open for May Half Term.
Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill
8.30 - 3.30 (staggered drop off & collection)
Week 1: Tuesday 6th - Friday 9th April - FULLY BOOKED
ages 5-7 WRECK IT RALPH
ages 7-9 HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
ages 10+ ST. TRINIANS
Week 2: Monday 12th - Friday 16th April - FULLY BOOKED
ages 5-7 TANGLED
ages 7-9 NANNY MCPHEE
ages 10+ NEWSIES
Due to Government guidance, we can only accept bookings for our Easter courses from parents where their children’s attendance at the course will help enable them to:
– Work (either from home or in the workplace)
– Search for work
– Undertake education or training
– Attend a medical appointment or address a medical need
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN FOR MAY HALF TERM CLUBS!
Tuesday 1st June - Friday 4th June
at both Sydenham High School Senior & Beecroft Primary SE4
"A huge thank you to you and your fabulous team for managing to change the format of Gems due to COVID guidelines and still make it the best week of the holidays so far! We can’t wait to watch the film!" - Summer 2020
"It was a beautifully organised, fantastically stimulating and rigorously nurturing week." - Summer 2020
IN PERSON CLUBS - KEY POINTS
- If the club is full, please email Emma to be put on the waiting list as we do get cancellations.
- Please book siblings together if you wish them to be in the same group.
- Children who attend the same school / bubble are also encouraged to book together.
- Strictly 15 children per group so we do advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note we will not be able to offer wrap around care.
- There will be staggered drop off and collection times between 8.30 and 9.00 and 3.00 and 3.30
- Parents will not be allowed onto the school premises all week. We will film the performance and rehearsals and share it so all children finish the week with their own film! We will require parents to consent to their child being filmed.
- All children and staff will follow strict COVID procedures.
- We understand Singing may be an added risk of infection so this activity will be minimised and performed with extra social distancing. Our scripts will be adapted to include one song maximum and we have other ideas such as pre-recording songs and offering solos instead of group singing.
- Please read the COVID-19 Policy before booking.
- All parents will need to fill in a Household Health Questionnaire before attending and use the venue QR code when dropping off their child.
We do encourage booking early. Unfortunately we do not take Childcare Vouchers currently but we hope to in 2021.
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Perform your show on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 15 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUE: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
PRICE: £150 per 5 day week / £120 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
"Thank you for all the careful planning that must have gone into making the week safe AND fun for all- we really appreciate it. Thank you so much for another fabulous week at Gems."
“My daughter has been to several different clubs over the last two years but I have to say I have never seen her this animated and engaged in a club. Every morning she was ready to go to the club and every evening she was practicing her songs and looking forward to Friday’s performance so thank you so much for an excellent holiday club which truly engage the children.”
- Summer 2017
"My son had an amazing week at Gems. A huge thank you to you and your fabulous team for managing to change the format of Gems due to Covid guidelines and still make it the best week of the holidays so far! We can’t wait to watch the film!" - Summer 2020
I just picked my daughter up from Gems and WOW!!! What a fantastic sight to see! Such super happy kids buzzing with excitement from a fantastically fun day. My daughter has had a great time and made 4 new friends and is just so happy. You have truly made a huge difference. I am eternally grateful."