We were thrilled to be back running our Summer clubs in Sydenham and had an amazing 6 sold out weeks! Thank you to everyone who joined and I hope the children enjoyed watching their awesome movie they made at the end of the week.
Bookings for our October Half Term Club at Beecroft Primary are now open but we are still waiting for confirmation from Sydenham High. As soon as we have confirmation we will let parents know via our mailing list.
OCTOBER HALF TERM CLUBS
SYDENHAM HIGH SCHOOL
MONDAY 19 - FRIDAY 23 October ages 5-12 [Independent Schools, numbers permitting
MONDAY 26 - FRIDAY 30 October ages 5-7 / ages 7-9 / ages 10-15
BEECROFT PRIMARY SE4 - BOOKINGS OPEN
MONDAY 26 - FRIDAY 30 October ages 5-8 MULAN & Ages 8-12 DESCENDANTS
- Please note we will not be able to offer wrap around care at Sydenham High School.
- There will be staggered drop off and collection times between 8.30 and 9.00 and 3.00 and 3.30
- Parents will not be allowed onto the school premises all week. We will film the performance and rehearsals and share it so all children finish the week with their own film! We will require parents to consent to their child being filmed.
- All children and staff will follow strict COVID procedures.
- We understand Singing may be an added risk of infection so this activity will be minimised and performed with extra social distancing. Our scripts will be adapted to include one song maximum and we have other ideas such as pre-recording songs and offering solos instead of group singing. We have also chosen some Plays which involve no singing.
- Please read the COVID-19 Policy for more information.
We do encourage booking early. Unfortunately we do not take Childcare Vouchers currently.
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Finish the week with a showcase to family & friends on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 15 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUE: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
PRICE: £150 per 5 day week / £120 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
"The boys had a fantastic week! They bounced in every morning and out every afternoon! He sings all the time but not normally with everyone watching him but he loved the whole experience! I would send them every week if I could! "
- Summer 2018
“My daughter has been to several different clubs over the last two years but I have to say I have never seen her this animated and engaged in a club. Every morning she was ready to go to the club and every evening she was practicing her songs and looking forward to Friday’s performance so thank you so much for an excellent holiday club which truly engage the children.”
- Summer 2017
"My daughter was the kid at the back who was shy to put herself forward. Gems has given her so much confidence, she feels like she is being seen and recognised. Not only is she more confident, she now actively seeks those bigger roles. Its absolutely fantastic" - Summer 2017
"My sons enjoyed each day and quickly made friends with the other children. It was really lovely to see their happy faces when they were collected. Seeing all the kids perform was just brilliant. Thanks again, and thanks to the ladies who helped them each day"
- Easter 2017