GEMS HOLIDAY CLUBS
'Online Gems Easter Programme'
- Five days filled with daily activities, games, creative tasks, pre-recorded videos and two or three live online sessions with teachers per day so the children can still have daily interaction with their friends and Gems teachers
- The week will be based around our much-loved show themes and the children will be sent the script, taught the songs and dances from their own homes, given worksheets, will design the set, make costumes, write plays and record videos of them performing and...
- We will do a performance at the end of the week! We may even record it (if we have permission from parents/carers) so everyone can receive a copy as a memento which could be shared with other family members or friends who need their spirits lifted.
- We are offering a reduced rate but still aim to provide at least 4 hours worth of activities per day. The children do not have to participate in all exercises if they do not want to, but we would aim to have a mixed schedule of activities to keep the children active and not always looking at screens.
Hopefully we can help take the pressure off the parents for a week. The children can still be active, engaged and creative and most importantly connect with their Gems friends and have some fun!
*Please be aware age groups and show themes may change depending on numbers.
MAY HALF TERM: Monday 25th - Friday 29th May
Ages 5-7 TOY STORY
Ages 7-9 SCHOOL OF ROCK
Ages 10-16 THE ADDAMS FAMILY
* If full, please contact us to register for the waiting list. If we have enough interest, we will run additional clubs
Feedback on our online clubs so far:
- My daughter was absolutely hooked from start to finish. You made her week exciting and fun. She got a huge kick out of it and for the first time since the lock down, she is was consistently happy.
- I want to say how fantastic your team has been this week, I’m not going to say I was sceptical but perhaps curious to see how it would work but it’s been brilliant so huge congratulations to everyone involved, I’m sure it’s taken a huge amount of work but it’s really shown.
- I've been so impressed with how it's all worked out! I was skeptical how you could do something like this online - you have proved me so wrong! The technical skills you have to put it all together is great. It's really helped make the Easter hols (and lockdown) so much less boring!
- Well done to you all at Gems you must have worked so hard as did all the children. Thank you. My daughter certainly threw everything at it (as did you guys!). It really made this time so much more fun for her and we applaud all your energy and creativity.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Just £18 per day / £90 a week until Friday 15th May
- Book after Friday 15th May and the price is £100 a week / £20 a day.
- 25% sibling discount
Please click the link below and follow instructions on how to sign up. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis with 15 /20 max per group. If the club is full please email Emma to be put on the waiting list as we do sometimes get last minute cancellations.
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Finish the week with a showcase to family & friends on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 20 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUES: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
Beecroft Garden Primary, Beecroft Rd SE4 2BS
EXTRA HOURS: At Sydenham High we offer extra hours charged at £5 per half an hour from 8.30 - 4.30. At Beecroft Garden Primary, extra hours at available upon request until 5.00. Please inform us of which extra hours you request when you book.
PRICE: £155 per 5 day week / £124 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
"The boys had a fantastic week! They bounced in every morning and out every afternoon! He sings all the time but not normally with everyone watching him but he loved the whole experience! I would send them every week if I could! "
- Summer 2018
“My daughter has been to several different clubs over the last two years but I have to say I have never seen her this animated and engaged in a club. Every morning she was ready to go to the club and every evening she was practicing her songs and looking forward to Friday’s performance so thank you so much for an excellent holiday club which truly engage the children.”
- Summer 2017
"My daughter was the kid at the back who was shy to put herself forward. Gems has given her so much confidence, she feels like she is being seen and recognised. Not only is she more confident, she now actively seeks those bigger roles. Its absolutely fantastic" - Summer 2017
"My sons enjoyed each day and quickly made friends with the other children. It was really lovely to see their happy faces when they were collected. Seeing all the kids perform was just brilliant. Thanks again, and thanks to the ladies who helped them each day"
- Easter 2017