We are thrilled to back running our Holiday Clubs in person! Thank you to everyone who joined us online and over May Half Term. Fingers crossed live performances to parents over the Summer can resume. We can't wait for the curtain to rise again!
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER!
Booking early strongly advised!
Please note most of our clubs are now fully booked.
Please email Emma to be put on the waiting list as we do often
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Perform your show on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 15-18 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUE: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
Beecroft Garden Primary, Beecroft Rd, SE6 2BS
PRICE: £150 per 5 day week / £120 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
IN PERSON CLUBS - KEY POINTS
- Despite the easing of restrictions into Step 4, we will still be following previous procedures to minimise the risk of our children and staff getting infected and groups closing mid-week. Please read through our COVID policy for more information.
- There are currently staggered drop off and collection times between 8.30 and 9.00 and 3.00 and 3.30
- Wrap Around Care: We can only run to 4.30 at Beecroft Primary. The final group will finish at 3.30 at Sydenham High. We can offer early starts from 8.30 at both centres.
- Social distancing will still be implemented throughout the Summer despite the change in regulations.
- Please read the COVID-19 Policy before booking.
- We are planning to hold end of week performances where 1 or 2 parents will be allowed to attend. They must be socially distanced and wear a face covering mask when entering the school site.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund if given 5 days notice.
Unfortunately we do not take Childcare Vouchers currently but we will do very soon.
"After one drop off, they ran in, they were so excited. This is an amazing experience you provide for our children. Memories made that will live with us forever.'' - Summer 2020
"My son had an amazing week at Gems. A huge thank you to you and your fabulous team for managing to change the format of Gems due to Covid guidelines and still make it the best week of the holidays so far! We can’t wait to watch the film!" - Summer 2020
"It was a beautifully organised, fantastically stimulating and rigorously nurturing week." - Summer 2020
I just picked my daughter up from Gems and WOW!!! What a fantastic sight to see! Such super happy kids buzzing with excitement from a fantastically fun day. My daughter has had a great time and made 4 new friends and is just so happy. You have truly made a huge difference. I am eternally grateful." - Summer 2020
"Thank you for all the careful planning that must have gone into making the week safe AND fun for all- we really appreciate it. Thank you so much for another fabulous week at Gems."