GEMS HOLIDAY CLUBS
We have made the difficult decision to cancel our Easter Holiday Clubs, following the Government's
recent advice. We must all play our part in social distancing and the safety and well-being of our children, parents and staff is our highest priority. However 'the show must go on!' Our dedicated team of staff are currently putting together an awesome...
'Online Gems Easter Programme'
- Five days filled with daily activities, games, creative tasks, pre-recorded videos and two live online sessions with teachers per day so the children can still have daily interaction with their friends and Gems teachers
- Like our normal clubs, the week will be based around our much loved show themes - see below
- The children will be sent the script, taught the songs and dances from their own homes, given worksheets, will make posters, write stories, play drama games, record videos of them performing and...
- We will aim to do a performance at the end of the week which we hope to film (if we have permission from parents/carers) and everyone can receive a copy as a memento which could be shared with other family members or friends who need their spirits lifted.
- We would offer a reduced rate but still aim to provide at least 4 hours worth of activities per day. The children do not have to participate in all exercises if they do not want to, but we would aim to have a mixed schedule of activities to keep the children active and not always looking at screens.
Hopefully we can help take the pressure off the parents for a week, the children can still be active, engaged and creative and most importantly connect with their Gems friends and have some fun, as no doubt by Easter they will have some cabin fever. Any questions do contact us, we'd love to hear from you.
*Please be aware age groups and show themes may change depending on numbers.
Monday 6th - Friday 10th April Week 1
Ages 4-7 CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Ages 7-9 MARY POPPINS RETURNS (5 spaces left)
Ages 10+ FAME
Monday 13th - Friday 17th April Week 2
Ages 4-7 FROZEN 2
Ages 7-9 WE WILL ROCK YOU
Ages 10+ THE WIZ
What if I am already booked in to your Easter club?
-If you choose to attend our online course, we will refund the difference in price or credit your account.
-If you would not like to join us online, then we will offer a full refund (minus any booking fees) or credit your account for a future club.
Feedback on our online clubs so far:
- "Honestly that filled my heart with joy amidst this bizarre and upsetting time. That was absolutely lovely. So good for the kids. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
- "That was FAB....thank you so much! Was very moving to see everyone and complete the show"
- "The session was amazing, My daughter is super happy! Thanks for adapting the class, considering the current situation, and make this happen. My daughter would be very happy to join any other sessions in the future."
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Just £16 per day / £80 a week until Monday 30th March
- Book after Monday 30th March and the price is £90 a week / £18 a day.
- 25% sibling discount
Please click the link below and follow instructions on how to sign up. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis with 20 max per group. If the club is full please email Emma to be put on the waiting list as we do sometimes get last minute cancellations.
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Finish the week with a showcase to family & friends on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 20 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUES: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
Beecroft Garden Primary, Beecroft Rd SE4 2BS
EXTRA HOURS: At Sydenham High we offer extra hours charged at £5 per half an hour from 8.30 - 4.30. At Beecroft Garden Primary, extra hours at available upon request until 5.00. Please inform us of which extra hours you request when you book.
PRICE: £155 per 5 day week / £124 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
"The boys had a fantastic week! They bounced in every morning and out every afternoon! He sings all the time but not normally with everyone watching him but he loved the whole experience! I would send them every week if I could! "
- Summer 2018
“My daughter has been to several different clubs over the last two years but I have to say I have never seen her this animated and engaged in a club. Every morning she was ready to go to the club and every evening she was practicing her songs and looking forward to Friday’s performance so thank you so much for an excellent holiday club which truly engage the children.”
- Summer 2017
"My daughter was the kid at the back who was shy to put herself forward. Gems has given her so much confidence, she feels like she is being seen and recognised. Not only is she more confident, she now actively seeks those bigger roles. Its absolutely fantastic" - Summer 2017
"My sons enjoyed each day and quickly made friends with the other children. It was really lovely to see their happy faces when they were collected. Seeing all the kids perform was just brilliant. Thanks again, and thanks to the ladies who helped them each day"
- Easter 2017