We were thrilled to be back running our Summer clubs in Sydenham and had an amazing 6 sold out weeks! Thank you to everyone who joined and I hope the children enjoyed watching their awesome film they made at the end of the week.
Bookings for our Christmas Club are now open! Early booking advised.
GEMS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY CLUB!
Create a movie of your favourite Christmas film!
Plus lots of Christmassy games and festive cheer to finish the year on a high!
Socially-distanced clubs, strict COVID procedures, max 15 per group.
"A huge thank you to you and your fabulous team for managing to change the format of Gems due to COVID guidelines and still make it the best week of the holidays so far! We can’t wait to watch the film!" - Summer 2020
ONLINE CHRISTMAS CLUB
MONDAY 21 - WEDNESDAY 23 DECEMBER
9.00 - 3.30
Given the new tier 4 restrictions, we are moving our club online.
To sign up please email
- If the club is full, please email Emma to be put on the waiting list as we do get cancellations.
- Strictly 15 children per group so we do advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note we will not be able to offer wrap around care at Sydenham High School but we can at Beecroft Primary until 5.00.
- There will be staggered drop off and collection times between 8.30 and 9.00 and 3.00 and 3.30
- Parents will not be allowed onto the school premises all week. We will film the performance and rehearsals and share it so all children finish the week with their own film! We will require parents to consent to their child being filmed.
- All children and staff will follow strict COVID procedures.
- We understand Singing may be an added risk of infection so this activity will be minimised and performed with extra social distancing. Our scripts will be adapted to include one song maximum and we have other ideas such as pre-recording songs and offering solos instead of group singing. We have also chosen some Plays which involve no singing.
- Please read the COVID-19 Policy for more information. All parents will need to fill in a Household Health Questionnaire before attending.
We do encourage booking early. Unfortunately we do not take Childcare Vouchers currently but we hope to in 2021.
One week dancing, acting & singing in your favourite musical taught by West End performers!
- Spend the week rehearsing your favourite musical, whilst mixing it up with lots of fun games, arts and crafts, costume & set making!
- Perform your show on a stage with costumes, props and lighting.
- Every child receives a certificate and can appear in the local newspaper
- 15 children max per group with 2 teachers
- Making new friends, building confidence & learning new, invaluable skills
- Workshops are taught by West End performers who have a passion for teaching.
-All staff hold a current DBS, First Aid and Safeguarding training
Fun & friendly courses, no experience necessary, just bring a smile :)
TIMES: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
VENUE: Sydenham High School, Senior, 19 Westwood Hill SE26 6BL
PRICE: £150 per 5 day week / £120 per 4 day week
10% sibling discount
"Thank you for all the careful planning that must have gone into making the week safe AND fun for all- we really appreciate it. Thank you so much for another fabulous week at Gems."
“My daughter has been to several different clubs over the last two years but I have to say I have never seen her this animated and engaged in a club. Every morning she was ready to go to the club and every evening she was practicing her songs and looking forward to Friday’s performance so thank you so much for an excellent holiday club which truly engage the children.”
- Summer 2017
"My son had an amazing week at Gems. A huge thank you to you and your fabulous team for managing to change the format of Gems due to Covid guidelines and still make it the best week of the holidays so far! We can’t wait to watch the film!" - Summer 2020
I just picked my daughter up from Gems and WOW!!! What a fantastic sight to see! Such super happy kids buzzing with excitement from a fantastically fun day. My daughter has had a great time and made 4 new friends and is just so happy. You have truly made a huge difference. I am eternally grateful."